get married»TV and Movie Quotes»71 of the Best Stepbrother Drum Quotes
Posted inLast update:
Did we just become best friends? If you know these scenes we're talking about, you bet you do! Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly have some of the best half-brother quotes from the 2008 movie. As with all brothers, there are some major tweaks to make. They share a small room, fight over extra space, and generally fight over childish things. Because yes, they are adults. Here are the hilarious Step Brothers drum quotes and lines to get your heart racing!
Brennan Huff, a 39-year-old part-time man who lives with his mother, Nancy.
Dale Doback, a terminally unemployed man in his forties who lives with his father, Robert.
When Robert and Nancy get married and move in together, Brennan and Dale are forced to live together as half-siblings.
As their narcissism and downright aggressive laziness threaten to tear the family apart, these two immature, big, middle-aged boys orchestrate a crazy, elaborate plan to get their parents back together.
To succeed, they'll have to form an unlikely bond that might, just might, finally get them out of the house.
cast of half brothers
- Will Ferrell
- Juan C. Reilly
- Ricardo Jenkin
- Mary Steenburgen (como Nancy Huff)
- adam scott
- catalina hahn
Hilarious Step Brothers drum phrases and quotes
- Dale Doback: Hey man. Did you play my drums?
- Brennan Huff: No.
- Dale Doback: It's weird because it feels like someone took my drums.
- Brennan Huff: Yeah, that's weird because I haven't touched them.
- Dale Doback: Did you play my drums?
- Brennan Huff: Hey, enough!
- Dale Doback: I know you touched my thigh because the left one has a chip on it.
- Brennan Huff: Are you crazy? You look crazy. You understand? They must be treated with medication.
- Dale Doback: Fuck you, Brennan! I know you played my drums and I want that dirty little mouth to admit it.
- Brennan Huff: Get out of my way or I'll round you up!
- Dale Doback: You swear on your mother's life you never touched him!
- Brennan Huff: I don't have to cuss anything!
- Dale Doback: That's because you played my drums! Because I know COPS doesn't start until 4am!
- Dale Doback: Where are you going?
- Brennan Huff: I'm going upstairs... because I'm going to put my bag on your drum set! OK?
- Dale Doback: If you do, I'm warning you now! If you play my drums, I'll stab you in the neck with a knife!
- Brennan Huff: Now I'm going to play your drums! Close your eyes. Just let the dirt wash over you...
- Brennan Huff: It's your fault. I'm exhausted, I'm going to sleep well tonight...
- Dale Doback: DON'T TOUCH MY DRUM!
- Brennan Huff Zombie! ZOMBIE! Get out of the zombie!
More Step Brothers Drum Phrases
- Dale Doback: Hey, can I ask you something?
- Brennan Huff: Sim.
- Dale Doback: Do you remember when you moved out?
- Brennan Huff: Sim.
- Dale Doback: Did you play my drums?
- Brennan Huff: No, no.
- Dale Doback: No really, I'm not getting mad, I just want to know.
- Brennan Huff: No, I know. You said you wouldn't be mad. I'm just saying I didn't do that. I did not do it. I never did it.
- Dale Doback: Well, I owe you an apology then.
- Brennan Huff: No way. not
- Dale Doback: Why would you apologize if you didn't?
- Brennan Huff: Because I'm cool. Does not matter
- Dale Doback: I told you so! There is a house rule and you broke it!
- Brennan Huff: Your drummer is a bitch! I put your battery in teabags!
- Dale Doback: My drummer is a guy so he makes you a gay asshole!
- Brennan Huff: Look, I didn't play your drums, okay?
- Dale Doback: I saw your balls hit my drums with my eyes.
The whole thing is hilarious. The Step Brothers drum quotes are some of our favorites from the film.
best stepbrother quotes
- Brennan Huff: Listen, I know we started out as enemies. But after that act of bravery you showed me against the one they call Derek, maybe one day we can be friends. Friends who ride majestic translucent steeds and shoot flaming arrows across Hemdale Bridge.
- Dale Doback: I would follow you to the Mists of Avalon if that's what you mean.
- Dale Doback: Hey, are you awake?
- Brennan Huff: Sim.
- Dale Doback: I just want you to know that I hate you. And my father too.
- Brennan Huff: Well, fine. because you know what? I hate you too. And this house stinks @ss.
- Dale Doback: Well the only reason you live here is because my dad and I decided your mom is really hot and maybe the two of us should fuck.
- Dale Doback: Shut up! You will wake my father and punish me.
- Brennan Huff: Just shut up!
- Dale Doback: You and your mother are rednecks. This is a house of learned physicians.
- Brennan Huff: You're not a doctor... you're a big fat curly f@ck!
- Dale Doback: Eu?
- Brennan Huff: Sim.
- Dale Doback: Am I a p@ck eccentric?
- Brennan Huff: Yes. You better not sleep because as soon as you close your eyes I'm going to slap you in the face.
- Dale Doback: I hope you stay still in your sleep because I'm going to put a mousetrap between your legs.
- Brennan Huff: I'm going to take a pillowcase, fill it with soap, and beat your ass.
- Dale Doback: I want you out of my fucking house!
- Brennan Huff: It's definitely not kimosabe. This is my home now.
- Dale Doback:Okay, here's the cannon shot: Oprah, Barbara Walters, his wife. You have to fuck one, marry one, kill one, leave!
- Dale Doback: Suppose Nancy sees me getting out of the shower and decides to come along. I'm handsome with a lush V of hair that runs from my chest pubic hair to my ball. She looks at me and says, "Oh my God, I had the old bull, now I want the calf," and takes my Weiner.
dr. Roberto Doback: Cale a boca!
- Brennan Huff: You know what? I still hate you, but you have an impressive collection of nude magazines.
- Dale Doback: Yeah, I got them in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. It's like masturbating in a time machine.
- Dale Doback: You have the voice of an angel. His voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.
- Dale Doback: In three, name your favorite dinosaur. Do not even think about it. Just name it. Prepare? One two Three.
- Brennan Huff: favorite masturbation magazine.
(simultaneously): Good cleaning.
- Brennan Huff: If you were a girl, who would you sleep with?
(simultaneously): John Stamos.
- Brennan Huff: Did we just become best friends?
- Dale Doback: ¡Yo!
- Brennan Huff: Do you want to do karate in the garage?
- Dale Doback: ¡Yo!
- Brennan Huff: Te mataré Leonard Nimoy.
- Dale Doback: The clown doesn't have a penis.
- This is going to sound weird, but for a second I think you took on the shape of a unicorn.
Enjoy mulling over these Step Brothers drum quotes while you're awake in your bunks, folks!
More TV and Movie Quotes You'll Love
- 43 of the best quotes from Andor: Star Wars Disney+
- Dating Pearl (2022)
- Powerful quotes from The Woman King
- Legendary quotes from the 2022 Disney Legends Ceremony at the D23 Expo
- Disney+ Pinocchio (2022) Filmzitate
- Delightfully Wicked Quotes From The Sanderson Sisters From Hocus Pocus 2
- Lord of the Rings Quotes from The Rings of Power
- Invitation movie quotes (2022)
- Clark Griswold's Epic Quotes and Complaints
- dragon house quotes
- Passionate quotes from the movie Beast (2022)
Dale Doback : If you do that - I'm warning you, right now! If you touch my drums, I will stab you, in the neck, with a knife!What dinosaur do they say in Step Brothers? ›
I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world. I made my arms short and I roamed the backyard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared.What is the quote at the beginning of Step Brothers? ›
What is the quote at the beginning of Step Brothers? The film begins with the infamous George W. Bush quote that says families are where our nation finds hope, where wings take dreams. Neither Dale nor Brennan could put it better.Is there going to be a Step Brothers 2? ›
"There's no Step Brothers 2. It's not on the table," Reilly said. "I would love to do it, we've talked about it, we have some great ideas for the sequel, but it's not everyone's first move to want to do a sequel. Most people like Will and Adam and I, we're trying to do new stuff.Did he really play the drums in Step Brothers? ›
John C. Reilly does his own drumming.Why are you so sweaty Step Brothers quote? ›
Dale Doback : Why are you so sweaty? Brennan Huff : I was watching Cops. Brennan Huff : I'm not gonna call him Dad.How many times is the F word used in Step Brothers? ›
There is around 50 f-words in Step Brothers.What does dinosaur mean in slang? ›
When we call someone a 'dinosaur', we mean they're living in the past, they're not very modern, and probably don't use a lot of technology. Helen: I see. So, if I don't have a mobile phone or have a computer, I could be… a dinosaur.What is the best friend quote from Step Brothers? ›
Whether it's "Did we just become best friends?" or "One time I wrestled a giraffe to the ground with my bare hands," there's likely some hilarious line in the Adam McKay movie that speaks directly to you.What are some quotes in Step Brothers nicknames? ›
“I'm Brennan.” “I'm Dale, but you have to call me Dragon.” “You have to call me Nighthawk.”
Made around Los Angeles, the film oddly shares a couple of locations with Halloween films, though Van Nuys Boulevard in Panorama City is happily slasher-free as Nancy and Brennan drive home after the wedding reception.Was any of Step Brothers improv? ›
Richard Jenkins completely improvised one of the best scenes in Step Brothers. It turns out that one of the greatest scenes in comedy history was improvised.Is Step Brothers mostly improv? ›
Apparently, they do come in with a complete script, and for each scene they'll shoot the scene straight from script a few times first, to let the actors get familiar with the scene. Once the scene as written is filmed, they will then shoot retakes where the actors are encouraged to improvise a little more.How much did the fake balls in Step Brothers cost? ›
My pair of prosthetic testicles that I put on the drum kit. I will often bring those out at dinner parties that we host. They cost $10,000 — they were made by one of the top Hollywood make-up effect houses.”Did Will Ferrell really play the drums? ›
While he may be well known for his cowbell on “Saturday Night Live” (SNL), Will Ferrell can also play drums. His drum skills and striking resemblance to Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith inspired a drum-off on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.”Does Will Ferrell really sing? ›
Ferrell sang a number in Mel Brooks' 2005 comedy "The Producers" and in the 2020 Netflix movie "Eurovision." Reynolds proudly points out screeching "It Takes Two" in bed next to Sandra Bullock in 2009's "The Proposal."Why are you sweating? ›
Sweating is the body's mechanism to cool itself. The nervous system automatically triggers sweat glands when your body temperature rises. Sweating also occurs, especially on your palms, when you're nervous. Primary hyperhidrosis is caused by faulty nerve signals that trigger eccrine sweat glands to become overactive.What movie has the most cuss words? ›
Scorsese's “The World of Wall Street,” which stars both Hill and DiCaprio, beat the likes of Tarantino's “Pulp Fiction” to be named the film with the most curse words with 715 swear words. The Safdie Brothers' Adam Sandler-starring drama “Uncut Gems” ranked second with 646 curse words.What actor has said the most swear words? ›
When host Jimmy Fallon told Jackson that Hill is first on the list, The Banker star replied: “That's some bulls***.” Hill has used a total of 376 curse words in film history, followed by Leonardo DiCaprio who has cursed 361 times. Jackson came in third with 301 curses used throughout his career.What does 🦕 mean in text? ›
🦕 Sauropod emoji
The emoji can be used to express enthusiasm for dinosaurs, of course, as well as a critique of something or someone who is seen as old-fashioned or outdated.
Originally proposed as Juice, this emoji can be used to talk about juice or other liquids that come in boxes with straws. It can also be used metaphorically to talk about power, energy, respect, or an elusive quality that makes someone special.
What does 🦖 T-Rex emoji mean? Depicting an image of a friendly-looking Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur, the T-rex emoji is used to share information or enthusiasm about dinosaurs … in general. Related words: t-rexed. t-rexting.Is Step Brothers appropriate for 14 year olds? ›
Rating: R for crude and sexual content and pervasive language. What it's about: Two obnoxious, 40-year-old slackers who live-with-their-parents must come to terms with being stepbrothers when their parents marry. The kid attractor factor: Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly and lots of very naughty language.Who is the villain in Step Brothers? ›
Type of Villain
Derek Huff is the primary antagonist of the 2008 comedy film Step Brothers. He is the successful biological younger brother of protagonist Brennan Huff, stepbrother of Dale Doback and husband of Alice. He was portrayed by Adam Scott. In the Japanese dubbed version, He is voiced Ryōtarō Ōkiayu.
- “Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait, wait, I said maybe!”
- “We were on a break!”
- “See? He's her lobster.”
- “Joey doesn't share food!”
- “Hi, I'm Chandler. ...
- “I wish I could, but I don't want to.”
Jake: "Bring me four fried chickens, and a Coke." Mrs. Murphy: "You want chicken wings, or chicken legs?" Jake: "Four fried chickens, and a Coke." Elwood: "And some dry white toast, please."Who quoted man's best friend? ›
In 1789, King Frederick of Prussia once said that a dog is a “man's best friend.” Centuries have passed since he coined this phrase into existence, and Oh, boy! has his words been proved right by our special connection with dogs. Over the years, we communicated with each other in a one-languaged conversation of words.What is the cops quote from Step Brothers? ›
Step Brothers Quotes About the Drum Set
Brennan: “I was watching Cops.” 2. Dale: “Did you rub your balls on my drums?” Brennan: “No, I was watching Cops.” Dale: “I know for a fact that Cops doesn't come on till four.”
The best nickname for a stepdad is usually a variation of “dad” that's not already taken by the biological father. Pops, Poppa, or playful names like “Daddyo” are popular choices.What is the best quote? ›
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - ...
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - ...
- Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. ...
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -
- “One Day at a Time” ...
- “The Program Works If You Work It” ...
- “Progress Not Perfection” ...
- “Let Go and Let God” ...
- “The Disease Is Progressive. ...
- “You're Only as Sick as Your Secrets” ...
- “This Too Shall Pass” ...
- “You Are Not Alone”
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” — ...
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” — ...
- “Don't settle for average. ...
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” — ...
- “Don't bunt.
MPAA explanation: crude and sexual content, and pervasive language.How old are the Step Brothers supposed to be? ›
Plot. 39-year-old Brennan Huff and 40-year-old Dale Doback are immature adults still living at home. Brennan lives with his divorced mother, Nancy, and Dale lives with his widowed father, Robert. Robert and Nancy meet, fall in love, and marry, forcing Brennan and Dale to live together as step brothers.What song did Step Brothers sing at the end? ›
At the last scene of step brothers Will Ferrells character, Brennan, sings Andrea Bocellis “Por ti volare”.What is the blue drink in Step Brothers? ›
In Step Brothers, Brennan drinks blue gator-aid out of a wine glass to look more adult-like in front of everyone.How much money did they make off Step Brothers? ›
These days, the big-screen comedy is all but dead. In 2008, they were still released and were often successful. Step Brothers had a budget of $65 million, which was pretty hefty for a comedy, and made $128.1 million worldwide.Is Step Brothers a satire? ›
Why Adam McKay's Early Movies Like 'Talladega Nights' and 'Step Brothers' Are His Best Satires.What is the #1 rule of improv? ›
The first rule of improvisation is AGREE. Always agree and SAY YES. When you're improvising, this means you are required to agree with whatever your partner has created. So if we're improvising and I say, “Freeze, I have a gun,” and you say, “That's not a gun.Are any TV shows improv? ›
Such improvised sitcoms include Curb Your Enthusiasm, Home Movies and Reno 911!. In addition to these, there are many scripted shows that will, after getting principal photography, let the actors do a couple of improv takes, and often some of the best jokes that make it on the show will come from these takes.
Did you touch my drumset? Brennan Huff : Nope. Dale Doback : It's just weird, 'cause, it seems like someone definitely touched my drumset. Brennan Huff : Yeah, that is weird, 'cause I didn't touch 'em.What is the Step Brothers band called? ›
Step Brothers has been an American hip hop supergroup and record production team, formed in 2008, from Los Angeles. Named after the 2008 film of the same name, the duo is composed of The Alchemist and Evidence, who produce and rap, respectively.What is the classical song in Step Brothers? ›
And the last scene — in which Ferrell's character, Brennan Huff, sings Andrea Bocelli's “Por ti volare,” while his stepbrother, Dale Doback (Reilly), plays the drums — is definitely memorable. In case you forgot about this very emotional last scene, here is the video to remind you… grab a couple of tissues!Did we just become best friends line from Step Brothers? ›
“Did we just become best friends?” — Brennan Huff.Is a step brother blood? ›
Because it's not a biological relationship, therefore, it's not a blood relationship. A stepfather, a stepmother, a stepbrother or a sister are all social relationships without common genes. A half-brother or a half-sister, unlike step-siblings, share common genes from either a mother or a father.What is the classical song that goes Dun Dun Dun Dun? ›
Ludwig van Beethoven 'Symphony No. 5': Dun Dun Dun Dunnnnn!What is the most recognizable classical song? ›
- Mozart – Eine kleine Nachtmusik. The official name of this piece is the Serenade No. ...
- Beethoven – Für Elise. ...
- Puccini – 'O mio babbino caro' from Gianni Schicchi. ...
- J.S. ...
- Beethoven – Symphony No. ...
- Vivaldi – The Four Seasons. ...
- Bizet – 'Carmen' ...
- Johann Strauss II – The Blue Danube.
“The Four Seasons” is the best known of Vivaldi's works and the Presto movement of Summer is definitely the fastest portion.